Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Your comments are welcome

In case there is still confusion about how the comment system on blogger works, here's a better explanation.

  • You do not need my email address to comment on a blog post only to send me a private email.
  • To comment just click on the word comment(s) after the post regardless of how many comments have already been made.
  • You have three options after leaving your comment. If you have a blogger account, enter your username and password. If not, click other and enter your name and website if you have one. It would be a good idea to enter your email address here, but use the words "at" and "dot" instead of the @ symbol and "." in .com. This will make it harder for someone to add your address to a spam email list. Finally, you can select anonymous and not leave any information other than your comment.
  • The word verification feature makes it harder for people to send me spam posing as a comment, because a computer (so far) can't figure out that the picture contains letters and/or numbers. Prove that you're smarter than a machine. Make it happen people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the explanation - I think I have this figured out now.

I sent you quite a few private emails so check them out.

We still want to see more photos and to hear about your latest adventures.

Love M

Anonymous said...

just a very quick and tired hello from West Palm! I hope all is well! What a wonderful experience for you!! Your blog is great! I will say hello again soon. For now i am going to sleep as I just returned from working tonight at Bradley's. Happy "New (lunar)Year"!!!! Love, Dondra