Sunday, January 21, 2007

Korea

Sorry I couldn't get that file to upload. I'll try a different service later. I'm at the airport in Incheon, Korea where we had a 20 hour layover. There are only a few flights a week out of UB so this happens a lot when people are traveling. One of the people in our group has friends teaching English here so they met us at the airport and showed us around a little. We didn't even make it into a major city, but it is really developed around here compared to Mongolia. Last night we checked into a hotel and 11 of us slept in one big room. We also went to a karaoke bar. You can check out the pictures. I'd like to see more of the country, but it was good to just leave the airport for a while. I'll have more news and pictures once we get to Saigon tonight. That's all for now.


2 comments:

Alex said...

저것은 아주 좋다. 너는 여행의 주인 이다. 나는 나의 배에 조개같이 너의 두개골을 분쇄할 것이다.

That is very good. You are a master of travelling. I will crush your skull like a clam on my tummy.

Anonymous said...

all your base are now belong to us.. make your times.

Enjoy the 'present' i left for you in your apartment :).. you'll see.

- crack bottom glass chew