Monday, April 07, 2008

Back by popular demand

Hi guys,

I know it's been a long time since I rapped at ya, but I've been really busy. I've been in Washington DC since September enjoying all the inside the beltway intrigue and "what do you do?" conversation starters. Not quite. It was a little rough settling in, but now I share a two bedroom apartment with a middle-aged Tunisian man who is rarely at home. Thanks Craig's List!

Anyway, I also have a job working for a large-ish international development company. Several people (AKA my mom) have suggested that I restart my blog. I won't be able to write too much about work, but I will try and fill you in on what I'm up to in our (maybe not your) nation's capital. Highlights so far include mastering the mail merge and lots of pub quizzes. Please send a link to the blog to anyone you think may be interested in Mongolia or what it's like to live in DC. More soon.

PS. Please read down to "Almost Heaven" for a slice of slice of life inspired by someone else's video blog post. Expect a lot more videos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT GREAT GREAT TO SEE THE KHANSELLA BLOG BACK.

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.com/Mongolian-Grammar-Textbook-Khatantuul-Baatarsukh/dp/0615311547/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261301620&sr=8-1