Saturday, June 04, 2005

Ice-breaker, dead ahead!

Today was the last day of staging in LA and we did a lot of "get to know each other" activities. It was better than some of the other team building stuff I've done before, because the activities were all geared towards our Peace Corps Service.

We got to practice what is like to be scrutinized by others and what it is like to be part of (or not part of) a group. There was also a lot of info about our Pre-Service Training (PST) which starts after we arrive in country on the 6th. PST lasts 11 weeks and I'm not sure I'll be able to post. If I can't, I'll write about it and post a long summary (and maybe pictures) after I'm swore in n August 20th.

Thanks for the emails and support. I'll work on the comment option and write more later.

No comments: